According to Wikipedia, safety is the state of being “safe” (from French sauf), the condition of being protected against physical, social, spiritual, financial, political, emotional, occupational, psychological, educational or other types or consequences of failure, damage, error, accidents, harm or any other event which could be considered non-desirable. Safety can also be defined to be the control of recognized hazards to achieve an acceptable level of risk. This can take the form of being protected from the event or from exposure to something that causes health or economical losses. It can include protection of people or of possessions.
Financial Topic – Identity Theft
Clothing Topic – Gloves
- Glove Selection Guide from the US Department of Energy – using the information above the charts
- How to Choose the Right Glove for the Job from National Safety, Inc.
Human/Home Safety – proper lifting techniques to prevent back injury
- Back Lifting Techniques from Lake County Government, Florida
- Proper Lifting Techniques from US Army.
- Slips, Trips and Falls from National Safety Council
- Safety is 24/7 from National Safety Council
- Lifting and Back
Safety from National Safety Council
Farm Safety – General
- ATV Riding Safety pages 1-6
- Florida Statute for ATV safety and recreational use on public lands
- Florida Forestry Service
Outdoor Cooking Series Videos