Exhibitors are asked to design the front cover of the program by creating a slogan that includes the general theme of the Fair, Suwannee River Fair Grounds, and can be either hand drawn or computer generated.
This is an open contest to anyone age 8 – 18 as of September 1.
- Decisions of the Judging Committee will be final.
- No offensive or obscene material will be allowed.
- No copyright material will be allowed.
- All designs become the property of the Suwannee River Youth Fair to be used in whatever advertising capacity they deem acceptable without compensation to the exhibitor.
- If deemed worthy by the panel of judges, the winning design will become the cover for the following year Suwannee River Youth Fair and/or promotional items or advertising.
- The exhibitor must have done the work on the design.
- Only one (1) design per exhibitor will be allowed.
- Design must be Portrait/Vertical submitted on 8½ x 11 paper.
- Computer generated art is allowed, but it must be printed out, not submitted on disk.
- The following must be incorporated into the design:
- The 67th Anniversary of the Show & Sale.
- The general theme of the Fair (farm animals, 4-H, FFA, crafts, etc.)
- The dates for the Fair.
- “Free Admission” for the Fair.
- Create a slogan
- The location of the events – Suwannee River Fair Grounds and Dixie, Gilchrist, and Levy Counties, Florida.
- There must be room left for the insertion of the Fair Logo.
|Program Cover Contest Rules|
|General SRF Rules & Regulations|
|4-H Cloverbud members who are 5 years old by 1 September 2017
CAN NOT participate in this Creative Life Skills Project.