BBQ Contest Participants will not have any means of identification as to their name, club, chapter or community and are not required to were official dress; however, you are to wear appropriate clothing and hair covers/hats.
Appearance and Cleanliness: It is important that to be clean with no loose pieces of clothing (to prevent them from catching on fire while barbecuing).
- Clean, neat, safe and dressed in gender appropriate attire
- Dark black jeans, slacks or skirts
- Short sleeve shirt or long sleeve that fits close to arm
- Closed-toed shoes with backs or boots
- Hair should be pulled-back or tied-back and/or under a cap or hat
- Apron should be worn
- Nothing that identifies you or your club/chapter