Mandatory Project Record Books:
- All animal projects entering the fair will have a completed project record book that will be presented to the show committee check-in station.
- At the check-in station all record books will be examined for completeness
- If a record book is found to be incomplete, the exhibitor and his/her animal WILL BE diverted out of line to an area where they may complete their record book.
- If the project record book is complete, it will be rubber stamped as approved, and the exhibitor’s hand will be stamped for entry into the scale house, horse show or dairy/small animal barns.
- Exhibitors are required to write a thank you letter to the sponsor of their show.
- One project record book will be completed for each animal project/division entered into the fair.
- If your are competing in the record book contest, you must indicate this on your project record book. Refer to Optional Record Book Contest Rules.
Optional Project Record Book Contest:
Originally posted 2011-07-31 08:14:38. Republished by Blog Post Promoter