The Fair grounds of the Suwannee River Youth Livestock Show and Sale Association are available for rental by outside users.
All activities must be agricultural related and approved by the Board of Directors. A non-profit organization will be defined by 501C3 status. Proof of Insurance must be provided and must meet current Fair Association Guidelines as defined by our insurance company.
- A $500.00 facility clean-up fee is required.
- Fee may be refund upon inspection of facility after usage.
- Users are responsible for all damages to the fair grounds.
- A $250.00 rental fee is required for non-profit 501C3 organizations.
- A $500.00 rental fee is required for all other users.
- Fees are waived for all Suwannee River Youth Fair Activities.
Originally posted 2010-08-11 11:53:57. Republished by Blog Post Promoter