- The SRF General Rules and Regulations apply to this Division and Shows.
- Cloverbuds are 4-H members who are 5 years old as of September 1, 2012 the CURRENT 4-H program year but not 8 years old. 4-H members who are NOT 8 years old by September 1, 2012 of the current 4-H program year CAN NOT participate in Large Animal Projects.
- 4-H Cloverbuds are eligible for participation in the Creative Life Skills and Small Animal Divisions (Rabbit & Poultry). 4-H Cloverbud entries will be judged and will be awarded green ribbons of participation. 4-H Cloverbuds may participate for a green ribbon in Rabbit and Poultry Showmanship for experience.
- See Specific Show Division for Rules and Regulations.
- Small Animal Division: Entry Fee- $5.00 in both Rabbit and Poultry. A show sponsor thank you letter, card, drawing, or picture is required.
- Creative Life Skills Division: No entry fee or preregistration required.
- Complete a 4-H Cloverbud project summary sheet on each Small Animal Division project. Creative Life Skills – No Summary Sheet.
- We understand that most children in this age group are not capable of completing a detailed summary of their project. Through the assistance of early childhood educators we have devised a method for each child to explain and/or describe some aspect of their project. Each child will draw or take pictures of their animal and if they are capable of writing or just want to try they have been provided a space to scribe. The first, then, next, finally format we use is very similar to the methods used by school teachers in developing writing skills. Also, we have provided a space for you to help them answer 2 questions about their project experience.
Originally posted 2012-09-11 05:03:12. Republished by Blog Post Promoter