Originally posted 2012-09-11 05:00:31. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Category »Rules & Forms «
RABBIT SUPERINTENDENT: Thelma Thompson
GENERAL REGULATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- The SRF General Rules and Regulations apply to this Division and Shows.
- Health Requirements 5C-4.0017
- General Rules: All animals must remain in the possession of exhibitor and in the area during the feeding period or until released by show committee. Animals will be checked periodically by FFA advisors, county agents, 4-H leaders and/or board members. Early removal of exhibits may result in loss of ribbons and future showing privileges.
SMALL ANIMAL DIVISION RULES
- Entry Fees: $20.00 4-H/FFA Members, $5.00 4-H Cloverbud Members
- CLOVERBUDS: Refer to 4-H Cloverbud rules and regulations.
- All small animals must be owned by the exhibitor 60 days prior to fair entry. Leased or borrowed animals will not be permitted.
- Small Animals will check-in in the arena. At check-in Each Exhibitor Must Be Present with Their Animal, Completed Project Summary, and Cage or Coop Their Own Animal. Parents are not allowed to check in for exhibitors. The Fair Association will furnish exhibition pens or coops.
- Exhibitors must provide feed and water containers (for each cage) and feed and water animal(s) daily. Containers must be attached to cage. DO NOT FEED ANIMALS THAT DO NOT BELONG TO YOU. Contact Superintendent or committee member for assistance.
- Animals may only be removed from cages with permission of the Superintendent, with the exception of pre-judging grooming.
Originally posted 2012-09-11 05:03:36. Republished by Blog Post Promoter