Originally posted 2012-09-11 05:00:31. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Category »Rules & Forms «
DAIRY COW SUPERINTENDENT: Chris DeCubellis
GENERAL REGULATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
The SRF General Rules and Regulations apply to this Division and Shows.
Health Requirements 5C-4.0017 & 5C-4.002
DAIRY COW RULES
- Entry Fees: $30.00
- All animals must be halter broken, clipped and washed prior to arrival at the show, and groomed ethically and according to good show ring practices. Animals must be groomed by the exhibitor, no professional groomers allowed.
- All animals must show a predominance of dairy breeding.
- Only females of recognized breeds may be shown.
- All dairy cattle must be dehorned for entry; animals with horns may be disqualified.
- Exhibitors are limited to two total entries, not being in the same class.
- All dairy animals must be owned or leased. Leasing of dairy cattle will be allowed with proof of a one year lease and minimum date of possession will be 90 days prior to the show.
- All exhibits must remain on display until the release time.
- Heifer & Cow Grand & Reserve Shows
- Classes will be as follows:
Junior Heifer Calf
Intermediate Heifer Calf
Senior Heifer Class
Junior Two-Year Old
Senior Two-Year Old
Senior Milk Cows
Originally posted 2012-09-11 05:03:17. Republished by Blog Post Promoter