HORSE SUPERINTENDENT: _______
GENERAL REGULATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- The SRF General Rules and Regulations apply to this Division and Shows.
- Health Requirements 5C-4.0017 & 5C-4.008
- Florida 4-H Area and State Horse Show Contest Rules, Regulations and Procedures are the official rules for this show. The Horse Show Committee and SRF Board of Directors have the option of applying any additional rules and classes to meet SRF regulations. The complete Florida 4-H Official Rules are listed at http://www.animal.ufl.edu/youth/horse/showRules.shtml. The following are SRF Horse Show specific rules and excerpts from the Florida 4-H Horse Show Official Rules:
PARTICIPANT AND HORSE ELIGIBILITY
- Entry Fees: $30.00
- All SRF horse projects will begin on December l of the year prior to the actual horse show date. (SRF) All other requirements and standards concerning ownership and replacement will follow the Florida 4-H Area and State Horse Show Official.
- Junior and Senior Divisions: Juniors are 13 or under as of September l of the current 4-H year. Seniors must be 14 years old on or before September l of the current 4-H year.
- Beginner Division – Walk/Trot Only, Showmanship is Mandatory, Does not have an age division, Can not compete for Championship Trophies.
- All exhibitors are REQUIRED to wear an SEI or SEI/ASTM approved safety equestrian helmet with fastened chin harness in all classes and all warm-up and make-up areas. Additionally, appropriate footwear and approved helmets must be worn, with harness fastened, at all times when mounted. This pertains to the entire show grounds from the time of arrival until departure. Failure to comply may result in disqualification. (SEI – Safety Equipment Institute, ASTM – American Society of Testing and Measures).
- The Horse Show Committee reserves the right to combine, split, or cancel any class(es).
- Leasing of Horse is Permissible. Complete Lease Agreement.
Originally posted 2012-09-11 05:03:18. Republished by Blog Post Promoter