SUPERINTENDENTS: Mickey Beauchamp, Frank Dola, Peewee Jones
BEEF GENERAL REGULATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- The SRF General Rules and Regulations apply to this Division and Shows.
- Health Requirements 5C-4.0017 & 5C-4.002
- All cattle must have an official health certificate to enter the show.
- All cattle must be polled or dehorned at the time of the initial weigh-in, limited at the discretion of the board.
- All cattle must be entered at the Suwannee River Fair pavilion at the time of the initial (1st) weigh-in. All cattle will be weighed and must have an official fair identification tag applied in the animals ear at this time.
- All vehicles will enter the fairgrounds at the discretion of the Board and Show superintendent.
- All cattle must be halter broken in March. A screening committee appointed by the board of directors may sift out any animal that becomes unruly and dangerous at any time during the show and sale.
- All cattle must be clipped prior to arrival at the fairgrounds in March, according to good show ring practices.
- All Beef Division shows and contests will be blow and go (shampoo and blow-dry). This means no hair care products. Wash, Blow, Comb, Show. If you have grooming products on your animal you will not show.
- Cattle must be shown with show halters only.
- All Beef Cattle Must Stay In Designated Area. If an animal leaves their designated area it will be disqualified from the show.
- Homegrown Champions, a Grand and Reserve, grown on the family farm, will receive a plaque. Homegrown means the mother of the show animal was owned by your family’s farm.
Originally posted 2012-09-11 05:03:21. Republished by Blog Post Promoter