- This is an open contest to anyone age 8 – 18 as of September 1.
- Decisions of the Judging Committee will be final.
- No offensive or obscene material will be allowed.
- No copyright material will be allowed.
- All designs become the property of the Suwannee River Youth Fair to be used in whatever advertising capacity they deem acceptable without compensation to the exhibitor.
- If deemed worthy by the panel of judges, the winning design will become the cover for the following year Suwannee River Youth Fair and/or promotional items or advertising.
- The exhibitor must have done the work on the design.
- Only one (1) design per exhibitor will be allowed.
- Design must be submitted on paper either 8½” x 11”, 9” x 12”, or 10” x 13”.
- Computer generated art is allowed, but it must be printed out, not submitted on disk.
- The following must be incorporated into the design:
a. The 62nd Anniversary of the Show & Sale.
b. The general theme of the Fair (farm animals, 4-H, FFA, crafts, etc.)
c. The dates for the Fair.
d. “Free Admission” for the Fair.
e. Create a slogan
f. The location of the events – Suwannee River Fair Grounds and Dixie, Gilchrist, and Levy Counties, Florida.
g. There must be room left for the insertion of the Fair Logo.
Originally posted 2012-09-10 10:03:58. Republished by Blog Post Promoter